To transfer the aSISt application with an Oracle database, it is necessary to move to a new server:
- Oracle database (It can be done using Oracle tools (standard import and export tools can be used)) and:
- aSISt application
To transfer the aSISt application from the old workstation to the new one, you need to:
1. Download the full version of aSISt from our website (https://support.asist-xbrl.eu/en/downloads)
2. Install the aSISt application on the new workstation using the downloaded file
3. From the old aSISt home directory, copy the flies to the new aSISt home directory:
- preferences (If you want to have the same user settings on the new workstation as on the old one)
The db.properties file contains information about: the URL to the Oracle database, user name and password for the aSISt user. It is possible to make changes in the file if something is incorrect.
4. Update the aSISt application to the latest version (ALT+A -> Update)
There are two ways to update the aSISt application:
- local update (using file(s) downloaded from our website) or
- automatic update (If you have an Internet connection and the right address for the update configuration file).
5. Go to Settings (ALT+A -> Settings), click the LOCAL tab, and then go to the tab:
Manage memory and add more memory by moving the slider further, but it is not recommended to move it to the end of the scale (the amount of available memory depends on the amount of RAM available on your computer).